My To-Do List for this Weekend:
- Drop off empty spray paint and regular paint cans at the hazardous waste depot.
- Get groceries - We live within 1 km of 4 grocery stores, so I check the flyers and shop accordingly.
- Buy a Father's Day card for my dad.
- Bake him something (cupcakes, cake, brownies - he's not picky lol)
- Bring said baked good and said card to him on Sunday
- Spray paint my cabinet -allllllmost done spray painting. The sides still look a little streaky
- Clean the windows (inside and out - ambitious, but it needs to get done)
- Get some work done (non negotiable!)
To-Do lists stress me out a bit, but I think it's good to have (realistic) goals. I need to at least think about what I'd like to accomplish on my time off, otherwise I wouldn't even do half of things I'd like to do.
What are you up to this weekend?
Side note: Kevin brought me home a bike the other day and I'm LOVING it! I bought a $20 detachable basket from Canadian Tire last week for the front of the bike and it was a very practical purchase. That's how I'll be bringing my paint cans to the hazardous waste depot today.
Here's a pic: