Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chair Envy

I've seen this chair on other blogs, but never looked into it because I thought it was a super expensive designer chair. Well turns out it is, but there are very similar versions of it for sale at more moderately priced retailers!

As I was perusing through the October issue of Style at Home, I noticed Structube has a version of this chair!

Shannon's got it in white...

Liz blogged about it a year ago

And I saw one attached to a gorgeous view in House & Home online...

This chair calls to me! I love it in white but it's a toss up between the taller or shorter back version...
Right now I have the Ikea Stefan chair at my desk and it's just not making the cut. They describe it as "hardwearing" on the site, but it feels pretty wobbly to me...

I usually spend a couple hours on the computer each night, but my computer is busted at the moment. I'm hoping it's only temporary... a result of some cable or part coming loose during the move... I have my things backed up, but my back-up hard drive is also busted lol....This sounds like the start of something that will not end well. Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...