Here is our condo floorplan! I thought it was high time I showed it to you. Our unit sold out pretty fast (there were only 3), so I had to scan a printout I had instead of grabbing the image from the online gallery... hence the lower quality photo.
Here are some details!
- It's 716 square feet - not huge, I know, but we're happy with it. It's 50% larger than our apartment and we were perfectly content there.
- It has one bedroom, one den*, and one full bathroom (ensuite) and one half bathroom
- It's a corner unit (south-east facing: ideal!)
- It has a balcony - some units only had Juliet balconies, which is still something I guess, but we wanted some kind of step-out outdoor space.
- We have one parking space and one locker
- The two black circles are cement columns
- The weird gap in the middle of our unit is where the stairs are...
- We're on the tenth floor of a mid-sized building so we're not worried about "stair noise"
- And it has TWO FULL WALLS of windows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think that pretty much sums it up. Any questions??
*condo developers in Toronto clearly VERY loosely define what is considered a den. To me, this is just a big(ger) living room and a not-so-sneaky way for developers to ask for more money!