Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome!

This inaugural post to Not A House, But A Home (NAHBAH?..) is my first ever blog entry.  I'm currently renting a small (<500 sq ft) apartment in Toronto with my boyfriend and we've been living here for almost 2 years. We moved in with ghetto university furniture (I'm talking second hand Ikea furniture...) and hand me downs, but since then (thanks mostly to Craigslist and some creativity!) we've spruced the place up bit. Storage space is definitely an issue here, but we're workin' with what we've got. Budget is another issue... I like saving money (hence the tiny apartment), so I turn to thrifting and finding things on the cheap. I'm hoping this blog will help me finish some projects I've started and will give me something to look back on in the years to come when we've moved onwards and upwards to new digs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...