Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Ass Has A Name...

And it knows how to spell it!

My friend, Kim, and I went to a screening of The Help last night. Go see it! I read the book and it's awesome. I biked to the theatre downtown and sent her this text when I got there: 

"I rode my bike. I'm here. Coming up to the theatre now"

Then I put the phone in my pocket and my butt texted: 

"Ass"

WTF?!! LOLOLOL


It's like it was feeling neglected and wanted to remind me it was there. In all seriousness, this is probably a case of autocorrect fixing "Aaa", but nonetheless, I laughed my spelling-bee-champ of an ass off when I read it :-)
Almost all asses know how to dial, but does yours know how to text??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...