Wednesday, October 12, 2011

30 Day Photography Challenge

While pinning, I came across this 30 Day Photography Challenge. My friend, Kerry from This Tinder is doing a year-long photography challenge and I wanted to do a condensed version of something similar to improve my photography skills and get me thinking outside the box...
{via}
I don't know if I'll remember to take a picture every. single. day, but I'll give it a shot (pun-intended :-P) This is probably something that I should start at the beginning of a month, but if I start it by tomorrow I can potentially be done right before my family and I leave for St. Lucia for my brother's wedding.


Have you done something similar? Did it improve your photography skills? Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...