Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Dad!


It was a lot of work trying to find a picture of me and dad standing side by side... In our family, we always end up standing oldest to youngest (dad, mom, brother, me, sister) so I've usually got 2 people in between me and my dad in photos. Plus I'm the picture taker in my family, so I'm usually behind the camera instead of in front of it. 








I went to my parents' house today and when I got there my Dad was doing his favourite activity: Napping! Or as he calls it, "resting his eyes" lol

Then I went with him to his favourite store: Home Depot! He looked around for a new screwdriver, some 2x4 wood and he helped me pick out some caulk.

Too many to choose from! Good thing my dad was there to help me pick one out :-)

Making sure the 2x4 planks he picked are straight...

On the way back to his truck

Hopefully you got the chance to hang out with your dad today! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...