Monday, May 9, 2011

Oasis in the City

Several of my friends and I participated in something called Jane's Walk on Saturday. The walk we chose was called Belt Line Railway and was led by Adrian Lightstone. The weather couldn't have been more accommodating and our guide did a great job.  The walk started at Eglinton West Station and ended at Don Valley Brick Works. I've lived in Toronto almost my whole life and  I didn't even know there was trails through there. I love hiking/biking/rollarblading through pretty areas like what we saw on Saturday, so I'll definitely be making a return trip there at least a couple times this summer! Check out some of my photos:


Kay Gardiner Beltline Park Sign, highlighting the route to Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Kay Gardner Beltline Park plaque


Davisville TTC Station

A sign at Mount Pleasant Cemetery


Moore Park


Pretty tree @ Mount Pleasant Cemetery


More pretty trees @ Mount Pleasant Cemetery

Westen Quarry Garden

Have a great week and enjoy the wonderful weather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...