Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday Fever at Goodwill

My mom and Michelle left for England last night and Michelle said I could borrow the car for the week :-) While I am not a fan of owning a car when living in the city, it sure does make thrift and Ikea shopping a heck of a lot easier. This car could not have come at a better time because it's Friday Fever at Goodwill today!












Um, hell's to the yeah!

I'll be scoping out furniture and frames mostly. My friend Gary ordered a bunch of prints from ThisTinder on Etsy and he asked me to help him with cutting mats and framing. I seriously considered taking a vacation day today so I could spend the whole day going from one Goodwill to the next... sad, I know...

What are you up to this weekend? Anyone else gonna stop by Goodwill for some thrifty finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...