Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Made The Switch...

...to Disqus!


I was really hesitant because I had such a hard time figuring out how to leave comments properly on other blogs that use this program... to the point that I didn't leave comments for a while. And I really apologize if anyone reading this blog is having the same issues. The problem I had was that I was leaving comments using my personal Gmail account and I didn't like that it posted my comments with my whole name (first and last). If you're having this same issue, create an account. I know I know... "I have to make another account for something and remember another password??" ...you're probably thinking... Once I made an account, I realized the program is great and that bloggers can respond to readers' comments. The comment thread is just a lot better - easier to read. I've never actually had to sign in to Disqus to leave a comment - once I made the account, I just stayed logged in - it's great! 


Send me an email if you're having issues leaving comments here and I'll try to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...