Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy 144th Birthday Canada!

My fellow blogger, Kerry, from This Tinder, is visiting me in Toronto this weekend! She's been on vacation for the past 2 weeks, but she'll be back home as of Sunday and back to updating her blog and her Etsy page.


Kerry, Kevin and I are gonna be oot and aboot today (aka "out and about"... and no, Canadians don't really talk like that) checking out the parade (maybe), going to the beach, going out for dinner, watching some fireworks. I'll bring my camera along and update you of all the fun later on. 


To all my fellow Canadians, enjoy your holiday, eh! ...yeah I don't really say "eh" either, but I know some people who do!


Here are some gratuitous Canada Day fireworks photos I took back in my university days. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments! Thanks for stopping by :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...